There are many decisions to be made when self-publishing a book: paper stock, book size, color options—and these are just book specifications! You’ll also have to set up business accounts, obtain ISBNs, choose a distributor, and decide whether to go with print-on-demand (POD) or offset printing. To help you make these decisions, we offer consulting sessions to guide you along your self-publishing journey.
- provide an overview of the self-publishing process
- review your self-publishing expectations and goals
- discuss the business side of self-publishing
- go over the different printing and distribution options available to you
- review the different self-publishing business structures and which is right for you
- assistance in establishing your IngramSpark and/or your Amazon KDP account
- discuss ISBNs, copyrights, and LCCNs and assist you in obtaining them
Your consulting sessions will be held with Author Keeya McSwain . Sessions will be held via Zoom and will last approximately 45 minutes.
Cost: $60 per session